- Rob: I wonder how old this soymilk is.
- Rob: Well it wasn't chocolate soymilk, so that's alarming.
- Rob: And it wasn't sour cream either so that might be a problem.
- Rob: Oh yeah, that's pretty gross.
- Rob, carrying the carton toward the door: I'm gonna go throw this at that asshole, hillbilly neighbor.
- (he didn't)
so I applied for food stamps.
You are beating up on President Obama just constantly, and it just is incredible to me that you don’t pay attention to the idea that the country was facing (a) potential depression, and you had a president that stepped in, offered leadership that pulled us off the brink, Sean. …You are having a tantrum. In fact, you’re mad at other Republicans — you say, why is the Wall Street Journal, why is the Weekly Standard, why are other Republicans saying to the Tea Party people, ‘You have gone over the line?’ You’re encouraging this kind of behavior, Sean!
…You hate the stimulus spending. You say ‘that contributed to the high rate of (joblessness) under the spineless Obama!’ I’ve heard your rap. But what I’m saying to you, Sean, is do you realize 40 percent of (stimulus) spending was on tax breaks for people? Tax breaks? …In other words, President Obama tried to spend some money, cut taxes for everybody in the country — as I said, 40 percent of the stimulus spending — and all you can do is say ‘Well, it didn’t exactly work as predicted!’ as opposed to saying ‘He tried something instead of just simply obstructing,’ which is what the Republicans have been doing all along.” —
Fox “News” contributor JUAN WILLIAMS, arguing with conservative nozzle of a douche Sean Hannity over the outcome of the debt negotiations — and President Obama’s overall job performance, on Hannity.
Once the Fox News commentators are sick of Tea Party bullshit, you know shit just got real.
- Chaely: What about these?
- Rob: No way! Those are like juggalo shorts. The print looks like the juggalo logo!